DCI recommends the following books
software on subjects related to our services.
As consultants, we aim to help you make the right decision each
time you select an item to add to your collection. We recommend only those offerings we believe to be the finest
If you find our assistance to be of value, remember to
return to this page each time you begin your search for a new library
or software acquisition of any kind. Make all your future acquisitions through
DCI, whether or not they are related to our services.
To help ease your acquisition process, we have established an online
association with Amazon booksellers. Here's how it works:
- There are five lists, one for software and four for books. The
five lists are grouped by subject area, as follows:
- Click one of the the preceding links and you will visit the page
containing the list.
- Browse list until you find an item that's relevant to your area of interest.
to read our comments.
- When you find an item that may meet your needs, click the image
associated with it. A new page at Amazon will open giving you
details, including purchase price and
- If you decide to purchase the item, place it in your Amazon
- Return to this page and search for more items to acquire.
- When finished, go back to the Amazon page. Add anything else you
want to buy to your cart. Then check out.
We hope the resource lists help you find the right
information resources for your needs.
More About Resources
- If you think you might buy a publication but don't find it on our
list, feel free to send us an email. To send email, click:
Should I buy this book?
- We'll reply by email. And
we'll add your book to our list if we think it belongs there.
- Return to this page from time to time to see new listings we add in this way.
A Way to Express Your Appreciation
- Our association with Amazon extends beyond books. Return to this page as often as you like for all your shopping needs,
whether or not you intend to purchase an item on our resources list.
- Whenever you plan a visit Amazon to purchase an item of any kind, exercise
the option to start from this page
by clicking the Amazon icon at the right.
- Visit Amazon as often as you like during the 24 hour period
after your first click-through. You don't have to click through
again for your visit to count.
- After that, start your visit to Amazon from here (see above).
site, copyright © 2000 —
2003 Decision Consulting, Incorporated
The DCI logo and banner are trademarks of Decision Consulting, Inc.
MS Office and MS Access are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.